Government and Private Contracting!
My Class at Seminole State College of Florida has Sold-Out! However if Enough Interest, I may offer the class via Skype or a Google+ Hangout. Summary of the Class: There are now more opportunities for certified Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE) to bid on public contracts and private contracts. This workshop offers an introduction to government and private contracting and...
– Everyday is a Bank Account, and Time is Our Currency. No One is Rich, No One is Poor, We Have 24 Hours Each! #Time is Money #The Life of a CEO #ThePoshLyfe
Women and Minority Business Enterprise...
Mark your Calendars:) I will be Teaching a Women and Minority Business Enterprise Certification Workshop, March 2nd, from 9am-11am at Seminole State College of Florida #Learning is Living! #LifeofaCEO
I am Blessed Beyond Measure, as I reflect on 2011, I had my First International Profile in Little PINK Book Magazine, My First National Award Nomination Small Business Trends National Influencer of the Year, and Nominated for Business Buddies Tampa Young Professional of the Year, Speaking at Central Florida Chapter of the National Black MBA Association and Central Florida Urban League Young...
You know, 50 bucks may not sound like a lot, but I tell you what, at the right...– PS- read the whole story. (via brycedotvc)
12 Things Entrepreneurs Should Be Thankful For!
12 Things Entrepreneurs Should Be Thankful For http://dharme.sh/uM3iiq 1. Customers. 2. Getting to pick the exceptional people we work with. 3. An opportunity to add value, big or small, to people’s lives. 4. Not having to ask permission to try something crazy. 5. The patience and understanding of our family and friends — especially when we likely don’t deserve it. 6. Receiving...
We are so Very Thankful for our Friends, Partners, Vendors, Board of Directors, and Clients! Have a CEO Thanksgiving! #TheLifeofaCEO
How to Write an Operational Plan for a Small... →
Peanut Butter & Jelly Approach to Growth →
Women are the Key to the Economy →
My heart just sank for a Man I didn’t know, but for some reason I knew he...
Excuses bring Regrets. Actions bring Results. #Eat, Pray, Grind!
I Pray this is a Great Week for Everyone!!! #Eat, Pray, Grind
Marc Benioff's Five Leadership Secrets →
– Opportunities Multiply as they are Seized!!! #Go For IT!
Getting your Business Organized with Google- A... →
10 Rules for Entrepreneurs to Live By... →
– Excuses & Business are like Oil & Vinegar…They Definitely Do Not Mix!!!
– Nothing is Ever Simple, not even Simplicity!
The Future of Retail- A must read if you are in a... →
This Is The #1 Reason Startups Fail →
– You have to Learn the Rules of the Game… And then You have to Play Better than Anyone Else!
The 12 Most Important Mentor Lessons- A Must Read! →
7 Rules for Getting What You Want! →
– When God plants in you an Amazing idea, Trust Him. Have Faith, that He will Water it to Greatness!
– My job is to not be easy on people. My job is to make them better. ~Steve Jobs #Leadership CEO
– There are People out there that WANT you to FAIL…Don’t give them What they WANT!!!~Anthony Reeves
Capital and Communication is the Life of every... →
– Be who God meant you to be and You will set the world on Fire. ~St. Catherine of Siena
With Great Startups It's All About The Execution →
Apple, with Steve Jobs, has demonstrated a rare convergence of technology, market understanding, business process, and people. Are you focused on all the right execution principles in your startup to do the same?
– I will speak ill of no man and speak all the good I know of everybody. -Benjamin Franklin
– “But I say to you who hear. Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you.” - Jesus